Kurri Ladies Golf Program – 2018
- The first Saturday of each month will be Stroke & Monthly Medal
- The first Wednesday between February and November will be a Stroke event.
- Stableford to be played for the remaining Wednesday & Saturday’s unless otherwise stipulated (below)
- GNSW Medal Rounds first Wednesday & Saturday between March – August inclusive.
- Putting Competitions will only be held between March-August on a Saturday.
- Ladies will play in the Ambrose Competitions programmed on Saturdays.
- Between closing and opening day – Summer Comp – tee off any time before 2pm.
Ladies with Golf Australia Handicaps are welcome to play in Kurri Ladies Events. Players are to report to the Pro Shop and pay competition fees.
Starting times may vary according to the weather 8:30am to 9:00am.
Ladies Foursome Champions
Ladies 2018 Program
|Summer Competition||Wednesday 13th Dec 2017-Wednesday 24th Jan 2018.
Stableford competition. Tee off before 2pm
|Opening Day-Team Event||Wednesday 31st January|
|Foursomes Championship||Saturday 10th & 17th February|
|Singles Knockout||Saturday 10th Mar, 14th Apr, 12th May, 9th Jun, 14th Jul Wednesday 14th Mar, 11th Apr, 9th May, 13th Jun, 11th Jul|
|Veterans-Mable McKenzie||Wednesday 2nd May Saturday 5th May|
|NHDGA Medal||Saturday 2nd June Wednesday 6th June|
|Veterans Country Championship||Saturday 2nd June Wednesday 6th June|
|Ladies Open Day||Thursday 28th June|
|Singles Championship||Saturday 1st , 8th, 15th September|
|Legacy Day||Thursday 13th September|
|Annual General Meeting||Wednesday 10th October, Captain V President|
|Monthly Medal Playoff||Wednesday 14th November, Saturday 17th November|
|Closing Day-Team Event Christmas Lunch & Presentation||Wednesday 5th December|
CONDITIONS OF PLAY FOR 2018 SINGLES KNOCKOUT
Wednesday & Saturday
- Players to play off their daily handicap.
- Motorised transport is permitted.
- The use of electronic measuring devices is allowed.
- Matches to be played on or before the designated dates.
The match will continue until a result is reached. If play goes past the 18 th hole, the strokes given will commence again from the 1 st hole.
MATCH PLAY INDEX
MATCH PLAY INDEX WITH MATCHES STARTING ON 1ST HOLE
MATCH PLAY INDEX
MATCH PLAY INDEX WITH MATCHES STARTING ON 10TH HOLE
PLEASE CHECK THE LOCAL RULES BOARD BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF PLAY
- President: Beth Watson – (02) 4937 2484 or 0408 438 788
- Secretary: Anne Parkinson – (02) 4937 3906 or 0412 662 257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain: Ronda Cousins – (02) 4932 3574 or 0413 263 896
- Elizabeth Gruber – (02) 4937 2051 or 0407 372 057
- Lyn Hill – (02) 4937 3903 or 0432 634 610
- Vets Delegate: Teresa Peachey – 0435 180 833