Kurri Ladies Golf Program – 2019
- The first Saturday of each month will be Stroke Event (Scratch and Nett) and Monthly Medal
- The first Wednesday between February and November will be a Stroke event.
- Stableford to be played for the remaining Wednesday & Saturday’s unless otherwise stipulated (below)
- GNSW Medal Rounds first Wednesday & Saturday between March – August inclusive.
- Putting Competitions will only be held between March-August on a Saturday.
- Par Event will be played Wednesday 13th February & Saturday 16th February.
- Ladies will play in the Ambrose Competitions programmed on Saturdays.
- Between closing and opening day – Summer Comp – tee off any time before 2pm.
- Please check the Kurri Golf Club Website and/or Ladies Noticeboard for Program alterations.
Ladies with Golf Australia Handicaps are welcome to play in Kurri Ladies Events. Players are to report to the Pro Shop and pay competition fees.
Starting times may vary according to the weather 8:30am to 9:00am.
2018 Ladies Christmas Party
Ladies Open Day 2018
Ladies 2019 Program
|Summer Competition||Wednesday 12th Dec 2018-Wednesday 23rd Jan 2019.
Stableford competition. Tee off before 2pm
|Opening Day-Novelty Event||Wednesday 30th January 8am for 8.30am draw for partners.|
|Foursomes Championship||Saturday TBA|
|Singles Knockout||Saturday 9th Mar, 13th Apr, 11th May, 8th Jun, 13th Jul Wednesday 13th Mar, 10th Apr, 8th May, 12th Jun, 10th Jul|
|Veterans-Mable McKenzie||Wednesday 1st May Saturday 4th May|
|NHDGA Medal||Saturday 1st June Wednesday 5th June|
|Veterans Country Championship||Saturday 1st June Wednesday 5th June|
|Ladies Open Day||Monday 3rd June|
|Singles Championship||Saturday 7th , 14th, 21st September|
|Legacy Day||Monday 9th September|
|NHDLGA GNSW 4BBB Playoff||Monday 16th September|
|Annual General Meeting||Wednesday 9th October, Captain V President|
|Monthly Medal Playoff||Wednesday 13th November, Saturday 16th November|
|Closing Day-Team Event Christmas Lunch & Presentation||Wednesday 4th December|
- President: Patsy Fielding – 0411 103 109
- Captain: Ronda Cousins – 0413 263 896
- Vice Captain: Patricia Wyper – 0409 185 297
- Secretary: Anne Parkinson – 0412 662 257
- Email: email@example.com
- Treasurer:Lyn Hill – (02) 4937 3903
- Elizabeth Gruber – 0407 372 057
- Teresa Peachey – 0435 180 833
- Vets Delegate: Teresa Peachey – 0435 180 833